Click below to get started
Note: To qualify for the month unlimited introductory offer you must be new to Power of Your Om and be a local (or somewhat local and you aren’t just visiting for holiday) resident. If this is not the case and you purchase one of these online, we will be refunding your money.
If you are not sure what to sign up for, contact us and we’ll gladly help you out!
- Clients may purchase only one of the Introductory Yoga Offers
- To save time, click here to sign up beforehand and complete the online waiver.
- Your package is good for ALL regularly scheduled yoga classes on the schedule, it is not valid for workshops.
- After purchasing a package, you can sign up online for class or just drop into the studio. Please arrive 15 minutes before your first class so you aren’t rushing just to relax.
- Wear comfortable clothes – basically anything that you would run in minus the socks and shoes.
- Bring a mat, towel & water bottle with you. Don’t have them? – we have them to available to rent and buy.
Power Vinyasa Yoga is a way to move your body, access your mind and connect with your soul. Power of Your Om is a community where people come to be challenged and inspired to move forward in their lives starting from RIGHT NOW. Power of Your Om was established in Naperville Illinois in 2008 and Santa Barbara in 2010. It’s been rockin’ the community and creating lasting changes in people’s lives since day one.
At Power of Your Om we believe that POWER YOGA IS FOR EVERYONE. Our mission is to empower each other in mind, body & spirit, to help others create a transformation from within themselves, and to grow to our fullest potential.
You don’t need to be able to touch your toes, know the names of yoga poses, do 25 push-ups or be forced to stay in the room to land your yoga mat here. You just have to be willing to move, breathe and sweat a bit in order to breakthrough your own barriers…oh, and have fun. We will help you on the journey to places you’ve never imagined reaching before.
Power of Your Om encourages everyone to come as you are RIGHT NOW and to be YOU. We have created this space for you not only to explore your body and mind on your yoga mat, but outside and into to world.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR PRACTICE
Please arrive 10 minutes early to set up your practice space.
• Bring a yoga mat, towel and water bottle
• Wear non-restrictive clothing and plan to be barefoot
• Refrain from eating large meals at least 2 hours before class
• Drink plenty of water before and after class
• Leave the world behind – Please turn off all cell phones and pagers
• Be prepared to sweat. We practice in a heated room (90 degrees)
• Plan to stay for the entire duration of a class
• Ask questions – the teacher is there for you
• Classes are open to all levels.
Each Power Yoga class is suitable for ALL LEVELS and all classes are taught in a heated room (90 degrees). This powerful, energetic, playful flowing class has a strong emphasis on breath and allows beginners, intermediate and advanced students to be challenged in the same class. The room is heated to help cleanse the body and warm the muscles. Each class will torch calories, tone, strengthen, rinse your body, clear your mind and leave you with a sense of accomplishment and empowerment. The dynamic mix of sweat and spirit that is cultivated in a Power Yoga class will challenge you to step up to your edge and unlock your hidden potential for achieving authentic personal power and living an extraordinary life.